Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day trip to Paris

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share my photos from my recent trip to Paris. Probably the best thing about being placed where I am here is that I can just take day trips to Paris...Jealous??

This is the last week of classes before our two week break (thank GOD) and I'm taking trips down to Niort and the Dordogne area w/ a friend of Mom's. Then for the second week, I'll be heading to Berlin and then on to Krakow Poland with my assistant friend Charlene. I'm so absolutely pumped, but as Charlene has remarked, we have no idea how to travel outside of France. And since I don't know a word of German or Polish, should be a good time. But cross your fingers that we can eat some pirogue.

Pics of Paris:


First stop for the Americans: Starbucks

Climbing Notre Dame

Can we take a break yet?


Gift Shop



Not a bad view






Recognize this guy?










Nope, didn't see Quasimodo



Trying to find the poste

Best Bakery in the world 
Haven't done sufficient research to prove this


Welcome to Paris

Senat building



My first macaroon

Yum!




Heaven.


Pantheon




Law school


And back to notre dame













No comments:

Post a Comment